Monday, March 9, 2009

And My Name is...

Tuesday March 3rd, 2009
Dear Diary,
On Monday, Mom and Dad finally came up with a good name for me. They thought about Peanut Butter, Sherbert Jr., Johnny Nashville, and finally decided on Hamilton. I think it's a good name, don't you?

My Dad stayed home with me all Monday and Tuesday. I think he's happy because I'm getting really good at using my piddle pads. And guess what you get when you're good? Pig ear!! Delish!

Also, it's been cold lately and I'm always shivering on our walks, so Mom and Dad (mostly Mom) thought it would be a good ideal to get me a jacket. It's a green parka with a furry hood. Hopefully Mom and Dad will take a picture of me next time I'm wearing it.

Sniff you later,
Hamilton

Favorite thing: Yummy Pig Ear
New stuff: Jacket, Pig Ear, Twisty Floss, Bully Stick (Deer Pizzle... gross!)

No comments:

Post a Comment