Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday fun with the fam

Sunday March 8th 2009

Sunday was interesting. My Mom was feeling really miserable and it was Uncle Chris's surprise housewarming party that I had to be ready for. Uncle Chris was totally clueless despite the fact that Grandma was making a salad at 10 in the morning. We all disappeared on him and then he came over to Mrs. States' house for the big surprise. My favorite part of the day was the big easter bunny that Auntie Laura gave me. She is so sweet. She is my favorite aunt ever.

After the big party we drove home. Dad drove and listened to Mr. Howard on the radio while I slept the whole way just like Mom. I gotta admit I was pretty confused when we got home and had a few bathroom accidents. Mom and Dad have been pretty cool about it, but I can tell they're not happy.

Favorite Thing: Auntie Laura (see pic)
New Stuff: Bun-bun, doggie bed, two sweaters, pet gate

No comments:

Post a Comment