Monday, March 9, 2009

Lazy Day in the Burbs

Saturday March 7th 2009
Dad got me up early, and we went running outside in the suburbs. We woke up Mom, and she has a really bad cold. I stayed home with my Grandparents when Mom and Dad went to Petco and Petsmart. They got me a bunch of toys, and they met a man who had a miniature pinscher and a great dane named Samson & Delilah. My favorite part of the day was sitting in the yard playing catch with my uncle Andrew. My least favorite part was when I got into a fight with my friend Sherbert the cat. Sherbert snuck attacked me behind the couch and then he tried to attack me a whole bunch with his paws. Thank god he's declawed. Also I forgot all my piddle pad training. I went piddle and poodle all over my grandparents house. I also had alot of fun painting with my Grandpa. Now I have white whiskers!
Favorite thing: my new friend Sherbert
New Stuff: Screaming gorilla, spiky rubber dumbell for teething, yellow duckie blanket, laser pointer, and puppy parenting book for my Mom & Dad
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Every move you make, every growl you fake, every morsel you take . . . . I'll be watching you ......... The Serbro

    ReplyDelete