Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Day Out

Friday March 6th 2009
Today was really wild. It started like any other day when Mom and Dad went out and left for work. Next thing I know Dad comes home right during my afternoon nap. We packed up all my stuff in the car and drove to see my Mom in the city at her work. We drove in the city which was fun, parked the car, and walked to Mom's work. Dad hid me in a backpack and snuck me in to see Mom's office. I got to meet tons and tons of people. It was super fun, we hung out for a few hours, and everyone told me how cute I am. (as if I didn't know...) After Mom's work, we got back in the car and we drove a long time to a place called Philly. Once we got there it smelled so different. And I got to meet my grandparents and my big brother Sherbert (the cat). And I got to explore a big house with lots of rooms and places to piddle.

Favorite Thing: Meeting my grandparents
New Stuff: Lots of new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment