Monday, March 9, 2009

Just another manic monday

Monday March 9th 2009
Weight 10.2 lbs

Mom had to stay home with me because she is still feeling bad from her cold. And to make things worse, I poodled on the carpet this morning and on Dad's new Sports Illustrated. Mom and I stayed in bed most of the day but she did take me for a couple walks. She took me to City Lounge and got me my favorite flosser twisty toy. I poodled and piddled in the right places the rest of the day under Mom's watchful eye. It really sucked when she put me in my crate twice today for no reason. Also, quick note, it seems like I'm no longer allowed on the couch. My new bed is on the floor which is a total bummer. In memory of my friend the couch, I've attached a picture of me "hanging out" on the couch from yesterday.

Favorite thing: Mom being sick and staying home with me New Stuff: flosser twisty chew

2 comments: